Umbrello

Hi list

I know this is a question better directed at th umbrello mailing list,
but I am having trouble reaching them, and to be honest, I am not sure
if my problem is as a result of my stupidity wrt umbrello or my
stupidity wrt gnome (or both ;)).

I am trying to get umbrello to run within Gnome on SUSE 9.3. I have run
configure, make and make install successfully. As far as I can tell the
various bits should have been stored in /opt/kde3 and that I just need
to link to the Umbrello executable in Gnome to get it to work However, I
cannot find the umbrello executable anywhere.

Does anybody have any experience wrt umbrello and gnome?

Regards

Rory