Gnome sessions cleanup process?

I'm on a sparc sun solaris 2.8 system, using Sun's GNOME
distribution.

Is there an application supposed to run to clean out the
various .dt files such as .dt/sessions/gnome/* ?
It appears there are entries there for each time I've logged
into any machine under GNOME for the past 18 months or more.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ >