Re: Just a little help please...(small wimper)

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 09:13 -0700, Kyle Seidlitz wrote:
> Hello
>
> I think I quailify as a total newb when it comes to the world of Gnome.
>
> Can I get pointed to a link that does a step by step handholding for
> installing Gnome? I have it on my Enterprise 4 rebuild, I want to find out
> what is available for an up grade and start from there.

You'd probably want a tool that does the install for you, like jhbuild
or garnome.  http://cipherfunk.org/garnome/

Your other option would be to use a distro that has the
latest-n-greatest, such as Ubuntu Linux or Fedora Core 4 (neither of
which are released, but should be very soon).