Just a little help please...(small wimper)

Hello

I think I quailify as a total newb when it comes to the world of Gnome.

Can I get pointed to a link that does a step by step handholding for installing Gnome? I have it on my Enterprise 4 rebuild, I want to find out what is available for an up grade and start from there.

The Live CD is awsome. I plan to use it to win Linux converts. So a billion thank yous

Basicly though I want to get my hands dirtly with installing/configuring Gnome before I delve deeper into this wonderful world.

Kyle Seidlitz