Can't find 'no'

Hi! I am trying to compile dbus, because something (a part of gnome) needs it,
and when I do a make install, /bin/sh fails because it can't find the command
'no'. I use mandrake 10.1, but can't find a package that has the executable
'no'. All of the searches have been crap because they show things
like /usr/bin/noatun and other things that have no in them. Does anyone know
what the correct package is or where to get the source? Thanks!
-Steven