Re: Desktop Trash Icon

not too sure about this... i've had the unfortunate grey page appear
before (and still does for some things) i have found for some things
that its usually the icon theme - ie it can't find the trash icon and
resorts to the default 'don't know this object icon'.

try changing icon theme...

alternatively have a fiddle in gconf with the trash icon value under
apps | nautilus | desktop.

Takis