Two Minor Annoyances with Gnome
- From: "Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D." <s molnar sbcglobal net>
- To: Gnome <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Two Minor Annoyances with Gnome
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:58:41 -0400
I am a new Gnome user on my SuSE 9.0 partition and have two rather minor
annoyances that I would like to eliminate.
1. Rather than the trash can icon that I origionally had I now have an
icon that is a sheet of paper with the left top corner turned down. How
do I restore the origional trash can icon?
2. When I open Gnome it insists on having icons for some of my vfat
directories on the desktop. How do I keep this from happening?
Thanks in advance.
] [Thread Prev