Adding Items To "Computer" Icon

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question. I'm running Fedora Core 2, which of course
doesn't include support for ntfs. I installed the ntfs kernel module,
and configured it to mount my existing ntfs partitions on my hard
drives. I have configured fstab to mount the partitions automatically.
One problem, the new partitions don't appear in the "computer" desktop
icon, and i can't seem to find out how to add them. Is it possible?
and dont flame me, i have googled looking for an answer..

Thanks in advanced.