Re: gnomine + svg on an amd64/gentoo

Klaus:

This is either a distribution problem or a problem with home compiling
from scratch... There are active bugs in Gentoo's tracker about librsvg
breaking because of underlying docbook issues, though I can't comment on
it more than that since I'm not currently using the distribution.

>From a technical standpoint on this error, all gnomine requires that a
working gtk+ is installed, then librsvg installed after that.

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/