Re: Resolution: For installing an infrared connection.

Hey,

Thanks for the information that was really very helpful.

Let me tell you more what i have understood about the resolution that
i got from the page.

1st --- I have to download openOBEX ( i'm not sure if its there with
Mandrake linux 9.0 )
2nd --  I have to compile the xconfig. i dont know if this needs to be
done after downloading openOBEX or before ( this is independent or
dependent on openOBEX ).
3rd -- where is the infrared application and how do i start it or it
automatically start when the linux system us restarted after completed
the steps 1 - 3.

If somebody has prior experience doing all this please provide inputs.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit Shrivastava.