font-properties

 Hello all,
 I have installed a Gnome 2.8 in my Solaris x86 box,
and it is running (almost) fine! :)
 I have three executions problems:

 1- The gnome-font-properties does not work.
    When i try to execute it, it give me the
    message:
    The Application "gnome-font-properties" has
    quit unexpectedly.
    p.s: In gnome-2.6 i did have the same problem.
 2- When i execute the evolution-2.0 application,
    it give me the message:
    The Application "evolution-exchange-storage"
    has quit unexpectedly.

 3- The new session in a nested window, does not
    work. I can use the Xnestchooser to log in
    in another computer, but i can not login (gdm)
    in my own host.
    p.s: I'm not using gdm as display manager. I'm
    using the solaris one. But i do start the gdm
    before try to use that feature. The little "clock"
    appears, and i can see the login screen... but
    exit quickly. I did try boot my box in text mode
    and start gdm... but without success.

 Thanks very much, and sorry by the english!

"Not everyone believes what you believe"
		(Commander Lock)
"My beliefs do not require them to"
		(Commander Morpheus)

		- Matrix Reloaded -