Re: Galeon AND Epiphany both crash on 'save to disk' !!!

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 18:29 +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:
>> As the same thing is happening in both browsers, it can't be a browser
>> thing can it?
>>
>> No idea where to begin on this one?

> I was getting this problem on Fedora Devel a while back.  I have no idea
> how they managed it, but their package upgrade process managed to break
> ABI somehow; I reinstalled gnome-vfs, gtk, and libgnomeui (I think was
> all I tried reinstalling) and it started working again.

> May or may not be the same situation as your problem.

> Sean Middleditch

This was sent to me directly.  I'm forwarding it to the list (less Sean's email
headers e.t.c.) for others to consider, and so that my resources, when I try and
tackle the issue, are all in one place.  I hope you don't mind Sean.

sebyte

--
CC me by all means but a follow-up will do.