Re: Galeon AND Epiphany both crash on 'save to disk' !!!

> On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 18:29 +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:
>> As the same thing is happening in both browsers, it can't be a browser
>> thing can it?

  Hmmm, I don't know about Epiphany but Galeon uses Gecko, Mozilla's
engine.  One thing I've learned while trying unsuccessfully to compile
the latest Galeon is that Mozilla team had done some changes to their
API of which I wasn't aware, so gcc was there to tell me about it.
Funnily enough those differences firstly manifested themselves in the
routines for saving pages, namely in a function which gets called when a
file type isn't specified and therefore must be determined from the page
content.

  What I'm saying is that you might want to check whether Epiphany is
using Mozilla as well, and if so, then downloading and installing new
Mozilla *might* solve the problem.  Perhaps they were both compiled and
linked against Mozilla's libraries which are missing in your system?

  HTH,
Zoran