Configuring a keyboard

A new Sun GNOME desktop user has requested assistance changing his
compose and alt graph keys to perform the same actions as the
control and alt keys.

Now, personally, that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
However, I have been asked to check on this.

I know about Applications->Desktop Preferences->Keyboard shortcuts.
However, I don't know how to tell it to use the control and alt
functionality.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>