Duplicating gnome desktop between users

I have spenta bit of time getting a good desktop setup
with appropriate launchers / panels etc.

I'd like to now duplicate this setup to a number of other
users in our lab.

I have tried copying various .gn* directories between home
areas, but have generally not achieved a robust result.

Is there a recommended procedure for duplicating the
desktop setup?

Thanks

steve

--

Steve Hearn                            Phone:  617 3376 5544
Velseis Pty Ltd                        Fax:    617 3376 6939