Re: Configuring window characteristics

From: Ivo <trash metalfield com>

> if you leave it up to the apps, you just know that you'll have a
> bunch of apps that you want this to do, but they don't support it-- or not
> properly.

Or, more importantly, if you have to fix a problem or add a new feature,
by having the code in applications, you have many more places to fix or
enhance, than if you have the functionality centralized in the place
where the work has to be done anyways.

--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>