gnome panel question

Hello-

i have 4 gnome-panels installed on my (gnome 2.6 fedora linux) machine with a
ton of applets and launchers on each panel (all neatly arranged). :-) in
preparation for when my hard disk crashes (which by the sounds of it could be
any day now), where is the config file stored for gnome-panel? i would like to
copy the file so that way when i reinstall, i will not have to manually add
each launcher and applet in the exact order that i have them now. so i'll be
able to quickly recreate my setup... i'm hoping the location of each icon on
each panel is stored in one particular place.  any help would be greatly
appreciated!!

mark. :-)