[wishlist, gnome-terminal] Terminal with toolbar and button for create a new tab.

I believe that a useful thing, overall for final desktop users, is that
gnome-terminal have got a toolbar at below with different buttons.
Specifically, I think that it were useful a button for create new tab.

It's a shortcut, but we have to memorize this shortcut (and another for
another program, another from another....) and, in more cases, the people is
too lazy for memorize it or for go to menu-->new tab.

The toolbar could be optional (we could disable it in preferences).
So the "gurus" that like to use shortcuts, could do, and other people that
like to click in "new tab" button, could do too.

What do you think?
What can we do for this wish appears formally in wishlist?

Thanks,
Xan.