Odd "Home" icon with 2.6 on Solaris

We've built GNOME 2.6.2 for Solaris and Redhat and see an odd icon
displayed with the default desktop layout. I've taken a snapshot and
uploaded it to:
  ftp://support.thewrittenword.com/outgoing/gnome-2.6-screenshot.png

The icon is the "Home" icon below "Computer". When I double-click on
the icon, I get the window in the center of the screen:
  There was an error
  launching the application.

  Details: Failed to execute child process
  "kfmclient" (No such file or directory)

I searched our GNOME installation directory but cannot find
"kfmclient" anywhere. We do have a nonstandard GNOME install.

Should the icon picture be something else (like a house)? And what
action should occur when double-clicking on it?

--
albert chin (china thewrittenword com)