Re: How to Determine Version

pe, 2004-06-18 kello 21:11, Sean Middleditch kirjoitti:
> On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 13:56, Kent Eschenberg wrote:
> > How does one determine the version of GNOME being used?
>
> If you right click on a panel you'll get a panel context menu which,
> funnily enough, has an entry for About GNOME.  That should show the
> version number in it.

One question. How do you get this same context menu if you have panel
full of applets? Is there any way? At the moment I don't have any empty
space in my panel and it impossible to check this information. Should
there be one pixel empty space in bottom of panel to make it possible?

BR,
Sami

--
o Sami Teemu Pesonen - mailto:sampeson iki fi
o http://www.iki.fi/sampeson/ - My homepage