From: gnome-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-list-bounces gnome org]
On Behalf Of Kent Eschenberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 3:00 PM
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Customizing Gnome Menu

--On  July 01, 2004 09:38:26 PM <tom wesley ntlworld com> wrote:
> I believe that opening Nautilus and navigating to start-here:/// will
> work for local users, although I'm not sure where the configuration is

> stored.

Sorry if this is a repeat question but the archive search doesn't work.

Editing as you suggest always yields "*** cannot be moved to the Trash.
Do
you want to delete it immediately?" and, after clicking "Delete", to
"Error
"Unsupported operation" while deleting "***" where the *** I inserted
stands for the selection. I tried deleting applications/Network Servers
and
/Games.

Did someone find the files? As su I could at least get things cleaned up

from the command line.

Kent