Removable media mount via right-click menu?

Another thing that saddens me a bit when looking at GNOME 2.6, is that the "Disks" submenu of the "background" (desktop right-click) menu. - You know, the one that would contain items for all user-mountable filesystems, typically on removable devices like floppy, CD-ROM, flash etc., and might be used to mount or unmount those. Yeah, I've noticed the new "Computers" icon, but I really think that the "Disks" menu was a lot easier to use. Any way at all it may be re-enabled?

- Toralf