RE: gnome C++ bindings incomplete on Fedora?

> I am developing an application in C++ that makes use of gnome-vfs.
>
> Therefore I need the gnomemm bindings with vfs included ...
> however Fedora doesn't seem to package this.

You might talk to the maintainer of the other *mm Fedora packages. However,
there is no API-stable release of gnome-vfsmm, so maybe that is why he is
waiting.

> Is this likely to change in the future? If I want to build it
> myself, what would I need to remove before hand, seeing as
> there is overlap?

What overlap do you imagine? Just build gnome-vfsmm from source when you
have installed the devel packages of the other *mm stuff. We look forward to
any feedback about gnome-vfsmm.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net