[gnome-list] 2 questions of a keyboard shortcut-eth nature

(Wouldn't it be nice if the mailer automatically added
[gnome-list] to all subject lines...)

Hello,
Sorry, this is a repost.

1. How can I assign '<ctrl><alt>delete' to bring up
the log-off dialog?  I don't see that dialog anywhere
in the 'Keyboard Shortcuts' listing.  I noticed this
works on a friend's RedHat's install.  Maybe hidden
somewhere in 'gconf-editor'?

2. I've assigned '<ctrl>esc' to bring up the apps
menu.  However, the menu will display wherever the
mouse happens to be.  Anyway to get it to display from
the panel?

Thanks for reading.
Eric Pierce