xfs issues

We are in the process of changing our terminal servers to Gnome. Since starting to make this change, we have noticed that XFS is very unstable. Is this a known issue? Do you have any suggestions to help with this?

Right now we are testing the addition of "service xfs restart" to cron.daily but I would like to resolve the problem rather than cover it up, if you know what I mean. Then again, band aids aren't always bad :-/
--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator