art.gnome.org icon sets (was: Re: newbie's UI problems)

Hello.

Shot:

> 2. Importing full GTK2 themes works (at least I managed to get the
> Glossy P[1] theme simply by downloading it and clicking "install
> theme" in the theme manager), but I don't know how to install an icon
> set. I'd like to have the Tux 'n' Tosh[2] icons, but clicking "install
> theme" doesn't seem to work in this case

Aaargh, after fighting with this a couple of days I've found
the "d'oh!" solution: file permissions in the icon archives...

After chmod-ing all of the icons to +r and the directories to +rx
everything works great. Should I notice somebody at the art.gnome.org
that some of their icon sets are a little broken, or is it me who is
missing something and the icons shouldn't be world-readable for some
reason?

Cheers,
-- Shot
--