Re: BUG: gnome terminal horrible performance

Telsa Gwynne wrote:

Actually, I have been asking around about the causes of gnome-
terminal slowness. Anti-aliased fonts is apparently another of
the noticeable ones.
Just for people's information, since it's something I haven't
seen mentioned here yet.
well, you are right, it's important to mention here. Thanks a lot.

Nevertheless its just tells more about the bug, because konsole (the kde terminal) also supports anti aliased fonts, and konsole scrolls text fast enough.