Re: offliste : Re: Panel keeps crashing -- help!

Lissa wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 08:43:57 -0500, Joel Konkle-Parker wrote

Today when I was using my computer like normal, my panel crashed,
bringing up the crash report box. When I close that, the panel dies,
then respawns, and crashes again. I've never been able to break this

I'm having the same problem under Libranet 2.8.1.  I filed a bug report last
night.  Don't have the number (sorry, it is at home), but you might want to
confirm my bug, and add your info.

Wow, strange, at least 6 bugs got file in the past few days reporting this bug. It looks like it happened all at once, for a lot of people.

Which one is yours?

Joel Konkle-Parker
Webmaster  []

E-mail     [jjk3 msstate edu]