Re: panel trash icon

You can certainly create a launcher to start nautilus and open your
local trash folder if thats what your after. Simply do the following:
1. right click on panel.
2. go to "add to panel" and click on launcher
3. Enter "Trash" in the name.
4. Enter the following in Command: "nautilus /home/flynch/.Trash"
Obviously you will replace /home/flynch/.Trash with the correct path to
your trash folder.
5. select an icon.
6. click close

You now have a panel icon for the trash. It would be pretty cool if
someone build a little applet for this - than your trash can on the
panel could appear empty or full depending on its contents.
regards,
--Frank