Re: Gnome-2.6 weather-applet cant show sunshine

tir, 2004-04-06 kl. 17:40 skrev Alan:
> On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 12:05:10PM +0200, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> > Hello everybody!
> >
> > I found that if there is sunshine the weather-applet cant show it.
> > It just displays a image containing a ? sign and when hovering above it
> > with the mouse it displays the name of the city and then the string
> > "Invalid".
> > Is this somekind of joke or a bug?
> I get this occassionally as well, but most of the time it displays the
> proper weather.  IIRC there was some discussion on the availability of
> the weather server (though this was back in the 2.4 days), so maybe it's
> not available 100% of the time.

Oh, it has been like that for some couple of days, also in Gnome-2.4 it
works okay. Are 2.6 using another weather server than 2.4? If it does
maybe thats the case.

Its only the full sunshine which is missing, not the other

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail	mwh sysrq dk	Website
IRC     MWH,