Re: Gnome-2.6 weather-applet cant show sunshine

On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 12:05:10PM +0200, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I found that if there is sunshine the weather-applet cant show it.
> It just displays a image containing a ? sign and when hovering above it
> with the mouse it displays the name of the city and then the string
> "Invalid".
> Is this somekind of joke or a bug?

I get this occassionally as well, but most of the time it displays the
proper weather.  IIRC there was some discussion on the availability of
the weather server (though this was back in the 2.4 days), so maybe it's
not available 100% of the time.

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain