bug in gnome

> Hi,
>
> I'm using redhat 9 and when I go to preferences/keyboard shortcuts,
> I'm unable to "add" any new keyboard shortcuts.  There is no Add
> button in my gnome-keybinding-properties.  Is this a known error?

I had someone respond with this, but I couldn't find anything to help
me there so I emailed this list...

The keyboard shortcuts are owned by the apps and what you see there is
the default shortcuts for your installed apps. I think you can add new
ones using gconftool-2 or gconf-editor, but I'm not 100% certain where
and how to do it. Maybe if you ask the question on gnome-list gnome org
you can get a better answer.

Cheers
Sean