Applying gconftool-2 to a particular display?

I've been reading the GNOME Admin doc and it shows me examples
of things like this:

# To set a background .png image
gconftool-2 --direct --config-source \
xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults --type string \
--set /desktop/gnome/background/picture_filename file.png

Is there a way that I can do something like this, and set a different
image for display 0.0 and 0.1 ?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>