Gnome not saving stuff

Hello everyone,

I just installed Redhat 9 with Gnome and made a few changes to
the way it came installed. Namely, I added the Window list feature
to the toolbar and also changed the names on the workspaces.

However, when I reboot the machine these changes are lost.

Anyone know why this is happening?

--
Skip Evans
Network Project Director

NCSE now has a one way broadcast news list.
Please note that this is NOT a discussion
list. You cannot post messages for members
to receive. We use this list to broadcast
news about the creationism/evolution issue to interested parties.

To sign up send:
subscribe ncse your email address here
to: majordomo ncseweb2 org

To unsubscribe send:
unsubscribe ncse your email address here
to: majordomo ncseweb2 org