Re: CDR programme like k3b

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 18:30, Michael Valcarcel wrote:
> Moses McKnight wrote:
>
> > I'm a long time gnome user and gnome-toaster is the best gnome cdr
> > program I've found so far.  It is still a gnome1 app though.  I
> > recently tried K3b because gnome-toaster was not working correctly for
> > one thing I was doing, and K3b is far superior in every way.  Unless
> > there's something I haven't found, there's just nothing that competes.
> >
> > Tom Wesley wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I've just moved over from KDE, but can't find a good general purpose CDR
> >> program with anywhere near the number of feature in K3b.  Does anyone
> >> know if I'm missing something, or is there just nothing that competes?

> I use X CD Roast. It works great. I have used it to burn ISO images,
> music and multi-session cd's.  http://xcdroast.org

Second that. Used to use EcliptRoaster, but XCD beats that 10-0. And K3b
isn't htta superior. The biggest defect is that i't a qt app. ;)

But my money is now and probably to the far future on X-CD-Roast. Even
multisessions work in it far better than in ERoaster.

 Petri

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."