Re: CDR programme like k3b

I'm a long time gnome user and gnome-toaster is the best gnome cdr program I've found so far. It is still a gnome1 app though. I recently tried K3b because gnome-toaster was not working correctly for one thing I was doing, and K3b is far superior in every way. Unless there's something I haven't found, there's just nothing that competes.

Tom Wesley wrote:
Hi all,

I've just moved over from KDE, but can't find a good general purpose CDR
program with anywhere near the number of feature in K3b.  Does anyone
know if I'm missing something, or is there just nothing that competes?