Re: 2.4: How to specify directory in fileselectbox

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 21:06, Heinrich Rebehn wrote:
> > Well, you can type the first letter of the dir to the fileselector and
> > hit TAB, just like with commanline. Then if the dir is the only thing
> > starting with that letter it changes to that dir, otherwise it shows
> > only the dirs/files starting with that letter. You can type as much as
> > you want before hitting enter. I use this much more than clicking with
> > the mouse.
> >
> >  Petri
> >

> Yes, but how about dirs that do not yet exist because the automounter
> has not yet mounted them?

Like you type /mnt/cdr for example and it hasn't been mounted, so it
shows you nothing. In this case, wait till its mounted and type ./
That way the fileselector reloads the current directory, and if the
volume is now mounted, shows it's contents.

 Petri