Re: Setting enviroment variables

Re: I do not see this behavior on my machine

I have GNOME 2.0 on SPARC Solaris.  I don't know whether this
problem is Sun-induced or is a bug that remains in the older
version of GNOME or if someone on site has 'fixed' some file that
results in this behavior.

I just that know we are seeing the behavior :(

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:lvirden cas org>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this