Whee what an ugly behaviour of2.4

Hello Gnome fans!

I had a small brake in using gnome (was suing version 1.4 before) and now I was in midle of work had opened abut 10 terminals or os...and sundelny gnome terminal crash, blah blah I think okey terminal went down no big deal BUT... it crashed all opened gnome terminals all over my desktop!

Dont know why it is so that one gnome-terminal can trash all others :( such things are depressing as I still have the feeling gnome1.4 was far much more trust worthy

Just rabbling here, but it was really not behaviour I was expect from my linux box in middle of work..

--
Adam Olejniczak

mail: adam olejniczak unikol com pl
ICQ: 115214