Printing Manager Interface

Hi all,

I'm using Gnome 2.4 and I'd like to know if there is any nice Gnome
interface to configure my printer, check printer status, etc. I have
Gentoo systems at home and RedHat at work and at work there is a
interface to printers called the printer manager and the link goes to
"tryprint.pl %F". What's this?

Can  you help and provide more references please?

Is there a Gnome Manual explaining Printing under Gnome and other
features?

Best regards,
--

Paulo J. Matos : pocm mega ist utl pt