new FAQ question

Hi,

Could someone consider adding a quick cvs tutorial to the FAQ.
A good example would be the command sequence to download the
'gnome-hello-1-4' module (branch of gnome-hello module?) for
HP's (aka Havoc Pennington (I wish my name was Havoc. This
must be almost as cool as being named Stone)) book. This would
(I think) answer such cvs questions as server name,
authentication type, source tree location, anonymous user name
and password ... yadda yadda yadda. Also helpful would be a
listing of available modules (at least the public ones) or the
cvs command to get them (ok I know little more about cvs than
how to spell it). And maybe the command to list branches in a
module.

kevin
Any replies please cc me. I don't subscribe to the list.