A question about Evolution

Hi,

This may not be appropriate forthis list, but I couldn't find one for
Evolution; maybe you know where I should look?

However: I quite like the Evolution mail client, except for two things.

1) It insists on displaying/interpreting HTML formatted emails, which I
find is a pain, what with all the pr0n spams etc. Is there a way to turn
off HTML display in Evolution, like you can in eg. Mozilla's mail?

2) It also insists on using an 'HTML editor' when I write email, which I
dislike. I just want to write plain text without anything fancy, and I
want to feel certain that I only write text - like in vi. Is there a
setting to control this?

Thanks for any help!

/jan