Re: Changing WM in Red Hat 9, Gnome 2.2

Hi Robert

Maybe i still missing something here, did the below:

gconf-editor
  Desktop - Gnome - Applications - window_manager
Set "default" = /usr/bin/sawfish
Exited gconf-editor, loged out and back in to account and metacity still comes up even though after checking gocnf-editor again it lists /usr/bin/sawfish.

Thanks Thad

Robert Schweikert wrote:
You have to use the gconf-editor and set your windomanager there. Full
path is needed.

Just click through the tree somewhere there is a path that points to
metacity. replace that and point it to sawfish.

Robert