Fonts problem

Hello all

Recently I've come across a problem I can't really solve. I've changed my apt-get lists to testing, and so do an apt-get update and then apt-get upgrade. When I did that a couple days ago, the system fonts has gone a little werid - Mozilla, Phoenix and Emacs's main fonts has gone all small and thin - when I say main fonts, I mean the menu/button texts, such as "File", "Edit" etc, although in the main areas of the program (such as email for Mozilla, I refer to the message body), fonts are unchanged. Other programs are unaffected.

Anyway, I'd like to change the fonts back to normal, but I'm quite unsure how to do this, how?

Am using GNOME2.2, Debian 3 Woody.

Cheers - Piers