Re: how do you NFS the GNOME/KDE desktop settings to multiple PCs?

seberino spawar navy mil wrote:

Ben

I value any advice you can give.  And very much
appreciate you help.
Please cc my own email address so I get your
reply as soon as possible.  (I'm *really* anxious
to fix this!)

Can you describe your "mount" line on /etc/fstab?

Are you sure that the UNIX user UID in the client is exactly the same as the UNIX user UID in the server?

(you can test this by running the command "id -a" in a console on the server, then on the client, and comparing)