Re: how do you NFS the GNOME/KDE desktop settings to multiple PCs?

Ben

Thank you so much for your email.  I'm glad your setup
up works.  What I mean by messed up is that after I log in
from GDM/KDM, the initial desktop is a bunch of messed
up widgets.  Also, the desktop is FROZEN.

Chris

--
_______________________________________

Dr. Christian Seberino