Re: gedit spell check issue

Hi,

> Any one know why my gedit would not be able to find a spell checking
> dictionary?
>
> When you go to "Set Language" there are no options.

Are you sure you have installed aspell dictionaries?
Please, check and lemme know.

If you are running a RedHat system, lemme know the output of:

rpm -qa | grep aspell

On a debian system you can use:

dpkg -l aspell-*

Which is your locale (the output of the locale command)?

Thanks,
Paolo

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.