Pybliographic - gtk problem

Hi all,
I just installed pybliographic. It didn't work smoothly, this time.

And I got this error message, when running: ~$ pybliographic &

setyo see03:~$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/pybliographer", line 168, in ?
    execfile (filename, user_global)
  File "/usr/share/pybliographer/pybliographic.py", line 25, in ?
    from gtk import *
ImportError: No module named gtk

The file "/usr/share/pybliographer/pybliographic.py", contains these (lines 25 & 26):
"from gtk import *
from Pyblio.GnomeUI.Pybliographic import Pybliographic"

Could someone help me please explain why, and what should I do?

Regards,
Setyo