RE: "Take a Break" feature.

> From: Ernesto Jardim [mailto:ernesto ipimar pt]
> I've installed the garnome 0.22.0 and I like it very much.
>
> However it has a extremely anoying feature that I'd like to turn off.
> Every 2 hours a screen saver blocks my desktop, with a count down of 5
> minutes saying "Take a Break" ...
>
> I appreciate that the gnome/garnome team worries with my
> working pauses
> but I'd like to get back the control of my life :-) so please can
> someone tell me how to turn this feature off and configure it !?

It is DrWright, and it might be in your notification area in your panel. I
also think it should at least say "I am DrWright" when it blocks your
screen. This functionality is currently being merged into the control center
so it will probably look a bit different soon.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com