Re: My briefcase equivalent [OT]

Am Die, 2003-07-01 um 01.24 schrieb Sean Middleditch:
> Perhaps a more GUI oriented application would be in order.. (is there
> something for automatic rsync'ing in GTK/GNOME?)

Hmm...I always thought that it would be great to have a nautilus view
(like apotheke) on that. I started to do some outlining over the last
few months, tough I did not yet start coding on it :(

But, whats the general opinion on having a rsync-view?

-Knut
--
Knut Neumann <knut neumann uni-duesseldorf de>